Weight loss is a challenging task, and it requires patience, effort, and discipline. There is a misconception that losing fat requires a ketogenic diet, intermittent fasting, etc. But, actually a well-balanced diet and proper exercise routine are enough to achieve your fitness goals. However, you should eat nutritious foods such as lentils, whole grains, vegetables, low-fat dairy products, and fruits. Planning proper diet meals and managing work schedules is a bit tough, especially for women.
In this article, we’ll mention the best 7-day diet chart for women, especially for housewives and working professionals. Following these diet meals will enhance your stamina and simultaneously shed those extra pounds, which affects your self-confidence.
7-Day Diet Meals For Weight Loss For Women
Below is a simple yet effective diet chart, especially your working women. Minor changes are possible according to the individual’s taste.
Diet Meals For Monday
- Breakfast- Two or three boiled, scrambled eggs with a banana/apple. You can even have a cup of black coffee
- Lunch- Tomato and avocado cheese sandwich. Chickpeas salad with a lot of veggies is also a good lunch option.
- Dinner- Chicken curry/tofu with different veggies. As you were facing a hectic work schedule, spinach salad or chicken curry will also fulfill your cravings.
- Breakfast– Whole grain pancakes with a lot of veggies. Apart from that, you can even have a glass of low-fat milk and 2 or 3 slices of brown bread. Scrambled eggs with 2 bananas are a quick breakfast option.
- Lunch- Brown rice with chicken curry. You can even have chickpea/vegetable curry with brown rice.
- Dinner- Ginger chicken noodle soup with avocado. Don’t forget to have buttermilk for better digestion.
- Breakfast– Apple cinnamon porridge with a cup of green tea or black coffee.
- Lunch- Whole grain tofu with chicken or mixed vegetables.
- Dinner- 2 multigrain pancakes with brown rice and vegetables. Add curd to your dinner to improve your digestion process.
- Breakfast– Yogurt with veggies and sliced fruits. Add a banana to your breakfast.
- Lunch- Brown rice with vegetable or chicken curry. You can even add a glass of buttermilk with an apple.
- Dinner- White or brown rice with chicken curry. You can also have a bowl of fruits with vegetables and multigrain pancakes.
Diet Meals For Friday
- Breakfast– Vegetable oats and a glass of milk. A cup of black coffee with an apple is also a good option.
- Lunch- Vegetable curry with brown /white rice. You can even have a glass of spicy buttermilk.
- Dinner- Tofu curry with rice and mixed vegetables. You can also replace tofu curry with vegetable curry.
- Breakfast- Multigrain pancakes with avocado or veggies. Add a cup of coffee or a glass of milk to your breakfast.
- Lunch- Large salad with vegetable curry and quinoa.
- Dinner- Tofu with lentils pancakes and mixed vegetables. Add a small bowl of curd if you have digestion issues.
- Breakfast– Fruit salad with buckwheat porridge and a glass of milk.
- Lunch- Vegetable soup with multigrain pancakes and curd.
- Dinner- Spicy tofu with vegetable or chicken curry.