Are you worried about your health but also want to satisfy the taste buds? If yes, then consider taking a look at these recipes that are perfect for low-calorie dinners. Let’s get started.
Low-Calorie Dinners Roasted Tomato Grilled Chicken
- Some cherry tomatoes
- 1 big tomato
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoons of virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper
- Pinch of salt and black pepper
- Chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons of tarragon (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 500°F.
- Cut one large tomato.
- Marinate the tomatoes with garlic, olive oil, red pepper and a pinch of salt.
- Put the tomatoes into the oven and allow it to roast.
- Roast it for at least 20 mins.
- Take the chicken breast pieces and coat it with olive oil.
- Sprinkle some salt and black pepper.
- Grill the breast pieces
- Allow them to cook.
- Coat the cherry tomatoes with chopped tarragon.
- Take a plate and serve the chicken along with the tomatoes
Low-Calorie Dinners Chili Lentil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 big tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 2 chopped green pepper
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 3 cups of broth
- 2 cups of brown lentils
- Pinch of salt
- For serving
- Cheddar, Avocado, Cilantro, Tortilla Chips.
- Put garlic, and tomatoes inside a food processor and chop them.
- Take a pressure cooker and pour some oil. Put it in medium flame.
- Add onion, green pepper, chili powder, the tomato mixture, broth, brown lentils, and a pinch of salt in the cooker.
- Close the lid of the cooker and allow it to cook.
- Let it cook for 15 minutes.
- Serve it with avocado, cheddar, tortilla chips, and cilantro.
Honey Chicken and Squash
- 1 squash
- 1 bunch of mint
- Pinch of pepper
- Chicken breasts chopped
- 1 cup of honey
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar
- Some crumbled cheese
- 1 cup of pomegranate juice
- Heat the oven at 425°F.
- Take the seeds out from the squash and cut it into pieces.
- Chop the mint leaves
- Take a baking sheet and coat the squash with olive oil.
- Take a pinch of salt and pepper
- Now sprinkle it on the squash.
- Roast the squash in the oven until it becomes brown for at least 20 minutes.
- Take a pan and pour some olive oil.
- Put the pan on medium flame.
- Take the chicken pieces with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Put the chicken pieces on the pan and cook them till they turn brown.
- After cooking the chicken for 8 to 10 minutes, bring down the pan and remove the meat.
- Put the pan on the heat and pour 1 cup of pomegranate juice,
- 1 cup of honey, and 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Cook them all together until it becomes thick just like a syrup.
- Coat the chicken with the syrup and sprinkle some cheese on it.
- Serve it with pomegranate seeds
- Also, put some mint on top.
Enjoy your meal!